In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to install and use skins in Minecraft Pocket Edition on Windows 10. Skins are a critical factor in Minecraft and should be utilized! We thought this guide would be useful considering we offer a gigantic library of cool Minecraft Skins for you to use for free.
1. Head Over to our Minecraft skin library on MCM and download your skin of choice.
2. Launch your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition application and click the profile button.
3. Click the edit character button on the middle left.
4. Click on the owned button then select import to load in your skin.
5. Click on the choose new skin button then select the skin you downloaded from our site.
Once you’ve completed the above steps you should now be done. Your character should have it’s new skin on and you’re good to go.